Bail Bondsman in Hillsborough County Florida
- We have been writing bail bonds in Tampa for over 25 years
- All of our agents are professional, registered Tampa Bail Bondsman
- We have a unique network of Tampa bail bonds agents that allows us to offer you
the best possible service
- Most importantly, we are here for you. We will help you through this.
- We can help you with your Falkenburg Road Bail Bonds or Orient Road
Call the Number Above or Click the Ad Below to Contact this Advertiser
Falkenburg Road Bail Bondsman can post any type of Tampa bail bonds including: Immigration Bonds, State & County Bonds, and Federal Bonds. Each case is unique so we encourage you to call our office for further assistance with any of these types of bail bonds. We accept many forms for bail bond payments. All major credit cards, checks, direct deposit, PayPal, Cash, Money Order, Cashiers Checks, and many more. Payment plans are offered if qualified.
We Serve all of Hillsborough County and the surrounding area. Tampa Bail Bonds are committed to providing our clients with fast, reliable, confidential service. The entire Tampa bail bond process can be done over the phone ,We write bail bonds in Orient
Road Jail or Falkenburg Road Jail Bail Bonds,Fast,Easy,No collateral in most cases.
If a friend or loved one is being detained in Hillsborough County Jail, here are some things that you can do to speed up the Tampa Bail Bonds Process.
- Have the arrestee name and date of birth. If you have a booking number, this will also help.
- Have a credit card available to secure the 10% premium for bond payment. The 10% premium is for our bond agency to post 100% of the bail bond at the jail.
- Once our agent has your information, you will be approved and we will move forward with the posting of the bond at the Citrus County Jail.
Falkenburg Road Bail Bond FAQ
Q: Will Collateral be needed?
A: No, not in all cases. Depending on the severity of the case, the bond amount, and the defendant previous criminal record will decide whether collateral will be needed.
Q: How long does the release process take?
A: Usually between 1-6 hours once the bail bond is posted. No bonding agency can speed this process up. Once the bond is posted, it is entirely up to the releasing department at the jail to conduct the process.
Falkenburg Road jail
520 N. Falkenburg Rd
Orient Road Jail
1201 N. Orient Rd.